Grant Gustin on the set of ‘The Flash’, September 19
#AHS #ASYLUM #AMERICAN #HORROR #STORY
R5 Concert at Rams Head Live in Baltimore: Part 10: The Show (part 6)
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
Cookie in a milk cup.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PICTURE AT ALL
just leaving this here for everyone…
A baby’s laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear. Unless it’s 3am. And you’re home alone. And you don’t have a baby.
I read this post and thought “haha yeah that would be scary” and then heard a baby laughing and FREAKED OUT AND ALMOST STARTED CRYING. I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED.
I FORGOT I HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD.
John Winchester is that you